Scholarships and Study grants
Scholarships for degree-seeking applicants
- Romanian Ministry of Education Scholarships
- Students from EU countries can benefit from subsidies (tuition waiver) and merit based scholarships offered by the Romanian Ministry of Education, if they follow the same admissions procedures and criteria as the Romanian students.
- Students of Romanian origin living abroad can benefit from subsidies (tuition waiver) or from the low tuition applied to Romanian students if they are admitted under the same conditions as the Romanian citizens.
- Ethnic Romanians from Republic of Moldova, Albania, Bulgaria, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Ukraine, Hungary and ethnic Romanian citizens with permanent residence abroad can benefit from scholarships offered by the Romanian Ministry of Education. These scholarships are awarded via a merit based competition. Details can be found here.
- For the students from Republic of Moldova, a partnership has been signed by the Ministries of Education of both countries, which foresees a comprehensive scheme of student benefits. Details can be found here.
- Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships
- Citizens of non-EU countries can benefit from financial aid covering tuition, accommodation and scholarships. Details can be found here.
- Citizens of non EU countries with which Romania has cultural and education cooperation agreements can benefit from scholarships based on reciprocity, according to those agreements. For details please contact the authorities in your country to check for the existence of such a bilateral agreement.
Scholarships for credit-seeking (exchange) applicants – Erasmus + mobility grants
Ovidius University of Constanța is an active member of the Erasmus Plus program. This initiative enables students and teachers from EU and selected non-EU countries to undertake study visits, research stays and internships in Romania. This program is fully financed by the European Union, the scholarships covering not only tuition fee costs, but also living expense, travel and insurance coverage for each grantee. Details can be found here.
List of non-european candidates that have been granted the issuance of acceptance letter (July 2018 admission session)DOWNLOAD read more
Information about admissions in 2017read more